Eastern Michigan vs Akron Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 12
Eastern Michigan vs Akron Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 12
Eastern Michigan Eagles (4-5, 1-4 MAC) vs. Akron Zips (0-9, 0-5 MAC)
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2019
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: InfoCision Stadium – Akron, OH
Eastern Michigan vs Akron Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: EMU: (-850) | AKR: (+590)
Spread: EMU: -17 (-105) | AKR: +17 (-115)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: EMU: 78% | AKR: 22%
Eastern Michigan vs Akron Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Eastern Michigan defeated Akron, 27-7, in the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 10, 2018.
- The winning side has outscored their opponent by 20 or more points in each of the last three head-to-head matchups between these two programs.
- Akron is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Eastern Michigan.
- Akron is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Eastern Michigan.
- Eastern Michigan hasn't defeated Akron on the road since 1995.
- Akron has won five straight head-to-head matchups with Eastern Michigan at home, and the Zips are 10-1 in the last 11 meetings with Eastern Michigan in Akron.
- At 0-9 against the spread (ATS) thus far, Akron is the only remaining FBS team that has not covered the spread at least once this season.
- Akron is one of only three remaining winless FBS programs this season, with 0-9 Rice and 0-9 New Mexico State as the other two.
- Akron currently ranks No. 129 (of 130 FBS programs) in ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
- Eastern Michigan was on bye in Week 11, but the Eagles lost to Buffalo, 43-14, at home in Week 10.
- Akron was on bye in Week 11, but the Eagles lost to Bowling Green, 35-6, on the road in Week 10.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.