Eagles vs Cardinals Week 15 Game Info
NFL Week 15 Game
Philadelphia Eagles (4-8-1, 1-5 Away) vs. Arizona Cardinals (7-6, 3-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 20, 2020
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Stadium — Glendale, AZ
Eagles vs Cardinals Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+220) | ARI: (-270)
Spread: PHI: +6.5 (-110) | ARI: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHI: (62%) | ARI: (38%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: PHI: (+21000) | ARI: (+5500)
Eagles vs Cardinals Expert Prediction & Pick
All Eagles-Cardinals expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Eagles
Eagles vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 5-8 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the under in six of Philadelphia's last seven games.
- Arizona is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Arizona's last five home games.
Eagles vs Cardinals Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 21.3 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 26 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 25.2 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Arizona is averaging 27.5 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
- Arizona is surrendering 23.3 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.