Duke vs Georgia Tech Basketball Game Info
No. 2 Duke Blue Devils (13-1, 3-0 ACC) vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (7-7, 2-2 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: McCamish Pavilion – Atlanta, GA
Coverage: ACCN (ACC Network)
Duke vs Georgia Tech Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DUKE: (-740) | GT: (+520)
Spread: DUKE: -11.5 (-110) | GT: +11.5 (-110)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DUKE: 86% | GT: 14%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DUKE: (+950) | GT: (N/A)
Duke vs Georgia Tech Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Georgia Tech: 11.6%
Duke vs Georgia Tech Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke defeated Georgia Tech, 66-53, in the most recent meeting between these two, on Jan. 26, 2019.
- Georgia Tech is 0-12 straight up in its last 12 head-to-head matchups against Duke.
- Duke is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Duke's last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Georgia Tech's last seven games.
- No. 2 Duke defeated Miami, 95-62, on the road in its last game on Saturday, Jan. 4.
- Georgia Tech defeated North Carolina, 96-83, on the road in its last game on Saturday, Jan. 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.