Ducks vs Golden Knights Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Anaheim Ducks (17-9-7, 7-5-3 Away) vs. Vegas Golden Knights (21-12-0, 10-7-0 Home)
Date: Friday, December 31, 2021
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Ducks vs Golden Knights Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ANA: (+158) | VGK: (-192)
Spread: ANA: +1.5 (-170) | VGK: -1.5 (+138)
Total: 6 – Over: (-112) I Under: (-108)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: ANA: (+4100) | VGK: (+800)
Ducks vs Golden Knights Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Vegas Golden Knights win (65.2%)
Ducks vs Golden Knights Betting Trends
- Anaheim is 1-5 straight up in its last six games against Vegas.
- Vegas is 9-2 straight up in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Anaheim's last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Vegas' last five games against Anaheim.
Ducks vs Golden Knights Prop Bets
- Jonathan Marchessault — 0.5: Over (+172) | Under (-215)
- William Karlsson — 0.5: Over (+265) | Under (-350)
- Chandler Stephenson — 0.5: Over (+270) | Under (-355)
- Ryan Getzlaf — 0.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
- Reilly Smith — 0.5: Over (+154) | Under (-192)
- Chandler Stephenson — 0.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.