Dodgers vs Nationals Game Info
2019 National League Division Series Game 3: (Series tied 1-1)
Los Angeles Dodgers (106-56, 47-34 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (93-69, 50-31 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 6, 2019
Time: 7:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, DC
Dodgers vs Nationals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds, and spreads are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-102) | WAS: (-112)
Spread: LAD: +1.5 (-205) | WAS: -1.5 (+172)
Total: 8 – Over (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAD: 53% | WAS: 47%
Probable Pitcher: LAD: Hyun-Jin Ryu (14-5, 2.32 ERA) | WAS: Anibal Sanchez (11-8, 3.85 ERA)
Dodgers vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Dodgers are 5-0 straight up in their last five road games.
- The Dodgers are 8-1 straight up in their last nine games.
- Washington is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games.
- Washington is 10-1 straight up in its last 11 games.
Dodgers vs Nationals Stats
- The Dodgers averaged 5.47 runs per game during the 2019 regular season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Washington averaged 5.38 runs per game during the 2019 regular season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Hyun-Jin Ryu is 2-1 with a 1.35 ERA in five career starts against Washington.
- Anibal Sanchez is 1-3 with a 3.53 ERA in nine career starts against the Dodgers.
Dodgers vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Dodgers-Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Hyun-Jin Ryu - Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-122) – One of the NL hopefuls for the Cy Young, Hyun-Jin Ryu faced the Nationals twice this season, allowing one run in 14 2/3 innings while striking out 13 batters. He has recorded at least five strikeouts in six of his last seven starts, and could reach that total again tonight if he can navigate through six innings against the Nats.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.