The Los Angeles Dodgers are among the MLB squads in action on Tuesday, versus the St. Louis Cardinals.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game.
Dodgers vs Cardinals Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (56-29) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (47-42)
- Date: Tuesday, July 12, 2022
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Dodgers vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-144) | STL: (+122)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+106) | STL: +1.5 (-128)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Dodgers vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Mitch White (0-1) for the Los Angeles Dodgers, and Matthew Liberatore (2-1) for the St. Louis Cardinals.
Dodgers vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (58.7%)
Dodgers vs Cardinals Moneyline
- Los Angeles is the favorite, -144 on the moneyline, while St. Louis is a +122 underdog despite being at home.
Dodgers vs Cardinals Spread
- The Dodgers are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Cardinals. The Dodgers are +106 to cover, and the Cardinals are -128.
Dodgers vs Cardinals Over/Under
- A combined run total of 9 has been set for Dodgers-Cardinals on July 12, with the over at +100 and the under at -122.
Dodgers vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been favorites in 80 games this season and have come away with the win 54 times (67.5%) in those contests.
- Los Angeles has a win-loss record of 48-21 when favored by -144 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over the total in 32 of their 83 opportunities.
- The Cardinals have won 40.9% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (18-26).
- St. Louis has a 2-14 record (winning only 12.5% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +122 or longer.
- St. Louis has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 90 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 41 of those games (41-45-4).