Diego Schwartzman vs Karen Khachanov Odds, Prediction & Betting Trends for 2021 Tokyo Olympics Men's Tennis Match
Schwartzman vs Khachanov Schedule & Match Info
Men's Tokyo Olympics 2021 - Round 3
No. 8 Diego Schwartzman (ARG) vs No. 12 Karen Khachanov (ROC)
Date: Tuesday, July 27, 2021
Start Time: 11:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Ariake Tennis Court 3
Schwartzman vs Khachanov Odds & Set Betting
All Schwartzman-Khachanov betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Schwartzman: (+100) | Khachanov: (-132)
To Win 1st Set: Schwartzman: (N/A) | Khachanov: (N/A)
Set Betting: Schwartzman: 2-0 (N/A) | 2-1 (N/A)
Set Betting: Khachanov: 2-0 (N/A) | 2-1 (N/A)
Schwartzman vs Khachanov Prediction & Pick
All Tokyo Olympics men's tennis expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Khachanov in three sets
Schwartzman vs Khachanov Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Diego Schwartzman is 2-1 straight up in three head-to-head meetings with Karen Khachanov.
- Schwartzman defeated Khachanov in two sets in their last meeting at the Erste Bank Open on Oct. 25, 2019.
- Schwartzman defeated Tomas Machac (CZE) in two sets in Round 2 of the 2021 Tokyo Olympics men's tennis tournament.
- Khachanov defeated James Duckworth (AUS) in two sets in Round 2 of the 2021 Tokyo Olympics men's tennis tournament.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!