Diamondbacks vs Yankees Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Tuesday, July 30
By Zach Brunner
Diamondbacks vs Yankees Game Info
Arizona Diamondbacks (53-54, 30-28 Away) vs. New York Yankees (67-38, 38-17 Home)
Date: Tuesday, July 30, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
DiamondBacks vs Yankees Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+192) | NYY: (-225)
Spread: ARI: +1.5 (+106) | NYY: -1.5 (-124)
Total: 11.5 – Over (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ARI: 20% | NYY: 80%
Probable Pitcher: ARI: Taylor Clarke (3-3, 6.10 ERA) | NYY: J.A. Happ (8-5, 5.23 ERA)
DiamondBacks vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in each of Arizona's last five road games against the Yankees.
- Arizona is 5-1 straight up in its last six games against the Yankees.
- The total has hit the over in each of the Yankees' last nine games.
- The Yankees are 5-1 straight up in their last six home games.
DiamondBacks vs Yankees Stats
- Arizona is averaging 5.13 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 5.81 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Taylor Clarke is 1-1 with a 5.90 ERA in seven appearances (six starts) on the road this season. He has never faced the Yankees in his career.
- J.A. Happ is 3-1 with a 2.03 ERA in six career appearances (five starts) against Arizona.
DiamondBacks vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Diamondbacks-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Ketel Marte (+340) — Ketel Marte has hit 23 home runs this season. He has found success against left-handed pitchers, like Happ, hitting 11 home runs with a .643 slugging percentage (.547 against righties). Marte has also been good on the road, hitting 16 home runs and a .592 slugging percentage (.556 at home).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.