Cover Photo: Getty Images
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Game Info
Arizona Diamondbacks (28-28, 17-15 Away) vs. Colorado Rockies (27-27, 14-12 Home)
Date: Thursday, May 30, 2019
Time: 3:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Coors Field – Denver, CO
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+116) | COL: (-136)
Spread: ARI: +1.5 (-152) | COL: -1.5 (+130)
Total: 12 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ARI: 25% | COL: 75%
Starting Pitcher: ARI: Taylor Clarke (1-1, 2.93 ERA) | COL: Kyle Freeland (2-6, 6.71 ERA)
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in seven of Arizona's last 10 games.
- Arizona is 3-8 straight up in its last 11 games.
- Arizona is 1-4 straight up in its last five road games against Colorado.
- Colorado is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- Colorado is 6-1 straight up in its last seven home games.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Prop Bet
All Diamondbacks-Rockies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kyle Freeland Strikeouts: Under 4.5 (-158) – Freeland has not been nearly as successful as he was last season, struggling thus far in 2019 with a 2-6 record and 6.71 ERA. Over his last six starts, Freeland has only reached five strikeouts once. Additionally, Freeland has only struck out at least five batters in three of his 11 starts this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.