Diamondbacks vs Padres Game Info
Arizona Diamondbacks (0-1, 0-1 Away) vs. San Diego Padres (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, July 25, 2020
Time: 9:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
How to Watch: FS1
Diamondbacks vs Padres Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook. All probable pitchers' ERAs listed below reflect their 2019 MLB performance.
Moneyline: ARI: (+114) | SD: (-130)
Spread: ARI: +1.5 (-186) | SD: -1.5 (+156)
Total: 8 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): ARI: (32%) | SD: (68%)
Probable Pitcher: ARI: Robbie Ray (12-8, 4.34 ERA) | SD: Dinelson Lamet (3-5, 4.07 ERA)
World Series Odds: ARI: (+3500) | SD: (+4300)
Diamondbacks vs Padres Betting Trends
- Arizona covered the spread (run line) in 55.6 of its games last season (No. 4 in MLB).
- San Diego covered the spread (run line) in 46.9 percent of its games last season (T-No. 24).
- Arizona hit the over in 50.0 percent of its games last season (No. 15 in MLB).
- San Diego hit the over in 49.0 percent of its games last season (T-No. 18 in MLB).
Diamondbacks vs Padres Stats
- Arizona averaged 5.02 runs per game last season (T-No. 10 in MLB).
- Arizona surrendered 4.59 runs per game last season (No. 12 in MLB).
- San Diego averaged 4.21 runs per game last season (No. 27 in MLB).
- San Diego surrendered 4.87 runs per game last season (No. 17 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.