Cover Photo: Getty Images
Diamondbacks vs Padres Game Info
Arizona Diamondbacks (25-22, 14-9 Away) vs. San Diego Padres (23-24, 11-14 Home)
Date: Monday, May 20, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
Diamondbacks vs Padres Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+132) | SD: (-152)
Spread: ARI: +1.5 (-184) | SD: -1.5 (+156)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ARI: 60% | SD: 40%
Starting Pitcher: ARI: Luke Weaver (3-2, 3.16 ERA) | SD: Chris Paddack (3-2, 1.99 ERA)
Diamondbacks vs Padres Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in five of Arizona's last six road games.
- Arizona is 10-4 straight up in its last 14 road games against San Diego.
- San Diego is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of San Diego's last seven games.
Diamondbacks vs Padres Prop Bet
All Diamondbacks-Padres betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Chris Paddack Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (+110) – Paddack has performed like a legitimate Cy Young candidate thus far, but he's been even more dominant at home. The 23-year-old rookie has struck out at least seven batters in three of his four starts at Petco Park this season. Additionally, the Arizona Diamondbacks strike out much more frequently on the road (9.30 times per game) than they do at home (8.62 times per game).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.