Diamondbacks vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 24
By Duel Staff
In MLB action on Sunday, the Arizona Diamondbacks play the Washington Nationals.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game.
Diamondbacks vs Nationals Game Info
- Arizona Diamondbacks (42-52) vs. Washington Nationals (31-65)
- Date: Sunday, July 24, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Diamondbacks vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ARI: (-120) | WSH: (+102)
- Spread: ARI: -1.5 (+155) | WSH: +1.5 (-188)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Diamondbacks vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Diamondbacks will give the ball to Corbin Martin against the Nationals and Erick Fedde (5-7).
Diamondbacks vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Diamondbacks win (53.1%)
Diamondbacks vs Nationals Moneyline
- Washington is a +102 underdog on the moneyline, while Arizona is a -120 favorite at home.
Diamondbacks vs Nationals Spread
- The Diamondbacks are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Nationals. The Diamondbacks are +155 to cover, and the Nationals are -188.
Diamondbacks vs Nationals Over/Under
- A combined run total of 9.5 has been set for Diamondbacks-Nationals on July 24, with the over at -105 and the under at -115.
Diamondbacks vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Diamondbacks have been victorious in 11, or 50%, of the 22 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Arizona has a win-loss record of 9-8 when favored by -120 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Arizona's games have gone over the total in 42 of their 94 opportunities.
- The Nationals have won 30% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (24-56).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +102 or longer, Washington has a record of 23-50 (31.5%).
- Washington has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 47 times this season for a 47-44-4 record against the over/under.