Diamondbacks vs Dodgers Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Saturday, August 10
By Dan Israeli
Diamondbacks vs Dodgers Game Info
Arizona Diamondbacks (59-57, 32-29 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (77-41, 46-16 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 10, 2019
Time: 9:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Diamondbacks vs Dodgers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+156) | LAD: (-180)
Spread: ARI: +1.5 (-130) | LAD: -1.5 (+112)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ARI: 27% | LAD: 73%
Probable Pitcher: ARI: Alex Young (4-1, 2.60 ERA) | LAD: Kenta Maeda (7-8, 4.37 ERA)
Diamondbacks vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Arizona's last six games.
- Arizona is 5-1 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in six of the Dodgers' last seven games.
- The Dodgers are 5-1 straight up in their last six games.
Diamondbacks vs Dodgers Stats
- Arizona is averaging 5.20 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.38 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Alex Young is 0-0 with a 0.00 ERA in one career appearance against the Dodgers.
- Kenta Maeda is 5-5 with a 4.54 ERA in 17 career appearances (14 starts) against Arizona.
Diamondbacks vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Diamondbacks-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alex Young - Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-128) – The Diamondbacks are riding high following a come-from-behind win against the Dodgers in the series opener Friday night. Tonight they are starting impressive rookie Alex Young, who currently has a 2.60 ERA and 0.87 WHIP on the season. Young notched nine strikeouts in his last start against the Nationals, and has a way lower threshold to cross against the Dodgers on Saturday. Also working in his favor, the Dodgers are seventh in total strikeouts against left-handed pitching this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.