The Arizona Diamondbacks will face the Chicago Cubs in MLB action on Sunday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Diamondbacks vs Cubs Game Info
- Arizona Diamondbacks (18-16) vs. Chicago Cubs (12-20)
- Date: Sunday, May 15, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Diamondbacks vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ARI: (-126) | CHC: (+108)
- Spread: ARI: +1.5 (+155) | CHC: +1.5 (-188)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Diamondbacks vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Arizona Diamondbacks looking to Humberto Castellanos (2-1), and Justin Steele (1-4) answering the bell for the Chicago Cubs.
Diamondbacks vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cubs win (51.5%)
Diamondbacks vs Cubs Moneyline
Arizona is the favorite, -126 on the moneyline, while Chicago is a +108 underdog on the road.
Diamondbacks vs Cubs Spread
The Cubs are at the Diamondbacks, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Cubs are +155 to cover the spread, and the Diamondbacks are -188.
Diamondbacks vs Cubs Over/Under
The over/under for the Diamondbacks versus Cubs contest on May 15 has been set at 8.5, with -120 odds on the over and -102 odds on the under.
Diamondbacks vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Diamondbacks have been chosen as favorites in five games this year and have walked away with the win three times (60%) in those games.
- This year, Arizona has won two of four games when listed as at least -126 or better on the moneyline.
- Arizona and their opponents have hit the over in 12 of their 34 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Cubs have been the moneyline underdog 26 total times this season. They've gone 10-16 in those games.
- Chicago has gone 10-11 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +108 or longer (47.6%).
- Chicago has played in 32 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 14 times (14-15-3).