DePaul vs Seton Hall Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By michael obermuller
DePaul vs Seton Hall Basketball Game Info
DePaul Blue Demons (13-7, 1-6 Big East) vs. No. 10 Seton Hall Pirates (15-4, 7-0 Big East)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Prudential Center – Newark, NJ
DePaul vs Seton Hall Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEP: (+370) I HALL: (-500)
Spread: DEP: +9 (-110) I HALL: -9 (-110)
Total: 143 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEP: (N/A) I HALL: N/A)
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: DEP: (N/A) I HALL: (N/A)
DePaul vs Seton Hall Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Seton Hall: 89.8%
DePaul vs Seton Hall Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Seton Hall defeated DePaul, 74-66, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 30, 2019.
- Seton Hall is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with DePaul.
- Seton Hall is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with DePaul.
- DePaul is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Seton Hall is 7-1-1 ATS in its last nine games.
- DePaul lost to St. Johns, 79-66, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25.
- Seton Hall defeated Providence, 73-64, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 22.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.