Chavez vs Kamaka Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 33 — Preliminary Card Featherweight Bout
Danny "The Colombian Warrior" Chavez (11-4-0, 3 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Kai "Fighting Hawaiian" Kamaka (8-4-0, 0 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, July 31, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Chavez vs Kamaka Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 33 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Danny Chavez: (+104)
- Kai Kamaka: (-128)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Chavez by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Chavez by Points: (N/A)
- Chavez by Submission: (N/A)
- Kamaka by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Kamaka by Points: (N/A)
- Kamaka by Submission: (N/A)
Chavez vs Kamaka Prediction
UFC Vegas 33 Chavez-Kamaka prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Danny Chavez (67%)
Method of Victory: Decision (81%)
Chavez vs Kamaka Betting Trends & Stats
- Danny Chavez lot to Jared Gordon, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Feb. 20, 2021.
- Kai Kamaka lost to TJ Brown, by split decision, in his most recent fight on May 21, 2021.
- Chavez averages 2.93 significant strikes landed per minute with a 39% accuracy rate.
- Kamaka averages 5.63 significant strikes landed per minute with a 56% accuracy rate.
- Chavez averages 4.17 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53% defense rate.
- Kamaka averages 6.26 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 54% defense rate.
- Chavez has a 84% takedown defense rate.
- Kamaka has a 41% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.