Cubs vs Pirates Game Info
Chicago Cubs (82-74, 31-44 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (65-91, 31-44 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Sept. 24, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park – Pittsburgh, PA
Cubs vs Pirates Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (-174) | PIT: (+150)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (-108) | PIT: +1.5 (-108)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 84% | PIT: 16%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Kyle Hendricks (11-9, 3.37 ERA) | PIT: Mitch Keller (1-5, 7.74 ERA)
Cubs vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Cubs are 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games against Pittsburgh.
- The Cubs are 5-0 straight up in their last five games against Pittsburgh.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Pittsburgh's last 11 home games against the Cubs.
- The total has hit the over in six of Pittsburgh's last nine games.
Cubs vs Pirates Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 5.06 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.66 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- Kyle Hendricks is 5-6 with a 2.98 ERA in 16 career starts against Pittsburgh.
- Mitch Keller is 0-1 with a 12.46 ERA in one career start against the Cubs.
Cubs vs Pirates Prop Bet
All Cubs-Pirates betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Mitch Keller - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (+114) — Mitch Keller has struggled his first year in the bigs, to the tune of a 7.74 ERA and 1.84 WHIP. He has been a dominant strikeout pitcher, however, with 58 Ks through 43 innings. Tonight he faces a Cubs team that is 11th in total strikeouts on the season, and Keller has delivered at least seven strikeouts in four of his last five starts.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.