Cubs vs Pirates Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Tuesday, July 2
Cubs vs Pirates Game Info
Chicago Cubs (45-40, 16-24 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (40-43, 18-19 Home)
Date: Tuesday, July 2, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park – Pittsburgh, PA
Cubs vs Pirates Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (-124) | PIT: (+108)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+124) | PIT: +1.5 (-146)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 59% | PIT: 41%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Kyle Hendricks (7-5, 3.36 ERA) | PIT: Joe Musgrove (6-7, 4.27 ERA)
Cubs vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in nine of the Cubs' last 12 games against Pittsburgh.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Cubs' last five road games against Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games.
- Pittsburgh is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
Cubs vs Pirates Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 5.07 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.75 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
- Kyle Hendricks has a 4-5 record with a 3.14 ERA in 13 career starts against Pittsburgh.
- Joe Musgrove has a 2-2 record with a 1.37 ERA in four career starts against the Cubs.
Cubs vs Pirates Prop Bet
All Cubs-Pirates betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Money Line: Pittsburgh Pirates (+102) — Joe Musgrove is not having quite the season many had hoped, but he has pitched well against the Chicago Cubs over his career (1.37 ERA). The Pirates are coming off an 18-5 beat down of the Cubs on Monday, and will look to carry that momentum into the second game of the series. Cubs' starter Kyle Hendricks struggled in his last start at Dodger Stadium, and has been way worse on the road this season (1.65 home ERA, 5.49 away ERA).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.