Creighton vs TCU Basketball Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets for NIT Tournament
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Creighton vs TCU Game Info
No. 2 Creighton Bluejays (20-14, 4-7 Away) vs. No. 1 TCU Horned Frogs (22-13, 14-5 Home)
Date: Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena — Fort Worth, TX
Creighton vs TCU Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CREI: (+155) | TCU: (-185)
Spread: CREI: +4 (-110) | TCU: -4 (-110)
Total: 151.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CREI: 68% | TCU: 32%
Creighton vs TCU Betting Trends & Stats
- Creighton is 19-15 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- TCU is 17-18 ATS this season.
- Creighton is 5-6 ATS on the road this season.
- TCU is 9-10 ATS at home this year.
- The total has gone over in three of Creighton last 10 games.
- The total has gone over in six of TCU's last 10 games
- Creighton beat No. 3 Memphis, 79-67, to advance to the quarterfinal of the NIT.
- TCU beat No. 4 Nebraska, 88-72, in the second round of the NIT.
Creighton vs TCU Prop Bet
All Creighton-TCU betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Creighton) Total Points: Under 74 (-115) – The Bluejays have scored more than 74 points in just four of the 11 away games they've played this season. TCU, meanwhile, has held opponents to 68.3 points per game in their last three home games.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.