Cowboys vs Saints Game Info
Dallas Cowboys (3-0, 1-0 Away) vs. New Orleans Saints (2-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 29, 2019
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Superdome – New Orleans, LA
Cowboys vs Saints Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (-144) | NO: (+126)
Spread: DAL: -2.5 (-110) | NO: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 47 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DAL: 63% | NO: 37%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: DAL: (+1300) | NO: (+1400)
Cowboys vs Saints Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of Dallas' last six games.
- Dallas is 3-9 straight up in its last 12 games against New Orleans.
- New Orleans is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight home games against Dallas.
- New Orleans is 16-3 straight up in its last 19 home games.
Cowboys vs Saints Stats
- Dallas is averaging 32.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Dallas is surrendering 14.7 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is averaging 24.0 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is surrendering 27.3 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
- Dallas defeated the Miami Dolphins, 31-6, at home in Week 3.
- New Orleans defeated the Seattle Falcons, 33-27, on the road in Week 3.
Cowboys vs Saints Prop Bet
All Cowboys-Saints odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Dallas Cowboys by 1-13 points (+155) – The Saints will be at a disadvantage without Drew Brees under center Sunday night against the Cowboys. Dak Prescott and company are off to a high-flying start to the season and, with the Saints underperforming on defense (27.3 PPG), have an excellent chance to leave the Superdome with a 4-0 record. However, New Orleans is bound to make things interesting with Sean Payton calling plays, as the team was able to pull off a five-point win over Seattle in Week 3, despite the defense's struggles.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.