Moutet vs Nadal French Open Schedule & Info
2022 French Open Men's Second Round Match
Corentin Moutet vs. No. 5 Rafael Nadal
Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2022
Start Time: 2:45 p.m. ET
Venue: Roland Garros Stadium — Paris, France
Moutet vs Nadal Odds & Set Betting
All 2022 French Open betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Moutet: (+2000) | Nadal: (-7000)
To Win 1st Set: Moutet: (+820) | Nadal: (-1300)
Set Betting: Moutet: 3-0 (+10000) | 3-1 (+7000) | 3-2 (+3600)
Set Betting: Nadal: 3-0 (-360) | 3-1 (+380) | 3-2 (+1100)
Moutet vs Nadal Prediction & Pick
All French Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Nadal in 3 sets
Moutet vs Nadal Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- This is the first- all-time head-to-head matchup between Corentin Moutet and Rafael Nadal.
- Moutet's best finish at the French Open was reaching the third round in 2019.
- Nada has won the French Open title 13 times, most recently in 2020.
- Moutet defeated Stan Wawrinka, in four sets, in the first round of the 2022 French Open.
- Nadal defeated Jordan Thompson, in three sets, in the first round of the 2022 French Open.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.