Colts vs Titans Week 10 Thursday Night Football Game Info
NFL Week 10 Game
Indianapolis Colts (5-3, 2-2 Away) vs. Tennessee Titans (6-2, 4-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, Nov. 12, 2020
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Nissan Stadium – Nashville, TN
Coverage: FOX/NFL Network
Colts vs Titans Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (-118) | TEN: (+100)
Spread: IND: -1 (-112) | TEN: +1 (-108)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IND: (18%) | TEN: (82%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: IND: (+3100) | TEN: (+2400)
Colts vs Titans Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Titans
Colts vs Titans Betting Trends
- Indianapolis is 13-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 games against Tennessee.
- The total has hit the over in four of Indianapolis' last five road games.
- Tennessee is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Tennessee's last seven games.
Colts vs Titans Stats
- Indianapolis is averaging 26.0 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis is surrendering 20.0 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is averaging 29.0 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is surrendering 25.1 PPG this season (T-No.15 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!