Colts vs Steelers Week 16 Game Info
NFL Week 16 Game
Indianapolis Colts (10-4, 5-2 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (11-3, 6-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 27, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Heinz Field — Pittsburgh, PA
Colts vs Steelers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+112) | PIT: (-132)
Spread: IND: +1.5 (-104) | PIT: -1.5 (-118)
Total: 43 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IND: (59%) | PIT: (41%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: IND: (+2700) | PIT: (+2100)
Colts vs Steelers Expert Prediction & Pick
All Colts-Steelers expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Colts
Colts vs Steelers Betting Trends
- Indianapolis is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Indianapolis' last five games.
- Pittsburgh is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Pittsburgh's last six games.
Colts vs Steelers Stats
- Indianapolis is averaging 28.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis is surrendering 22.9 PPG this season (T–No. 11 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 26.1 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 18.9 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.