Colorado vs Washington Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 27 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
On Thursday in college basketball, the Colorado Buffaloes are up against the Washington Huskies.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Colorado vs Washington Point Spread
Washington is the underdog by 2.5 points against Colorado. Washington is -110 to cover the spread, and Colorado is -110.
Colorado vs Washington Over/Under
Colorado versus Washington on January 27 has an over/under of 137 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Colorado vs Washington Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Colorado-Washington, Colorado is the favorite at -140, and Washington is +116.
Colorado vs Washington Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Colorado wins (62.1%)
Colorado vs Washington Betting Trends
- Colorado has 11 wins in 19 games against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Against the spread as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Buffaloes are 4-8-2.
- Out of 19 Colorado games so far this year, nine have gone over the total.
- Washington's record against the spread is 9-8-0.
- The Huskies are 5-1 as 2.5-point underdogs or greater.
- There have been seven Washington games (out of 18) that went over the total this year.
Colorado vs Washington Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Colorado: (-140) | Washington: (+116)
- Spread: Colorado: -2.5 (-110) | Washington: +2.5 (-110)
- Total: 137 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!