Colorado vs Arizona State Week 4 Game Info
Week 4 College Football Game
Colorado Buffaloes (1-2, 0-0 Pac-12) vs. Arizona State Sun Devils (2-1, 0-0 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Sun Devil Stadium – Tempe, AZ
Colorado vs Arizona State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COLO: (+490) | ASU: (-750)
Spread: COLO: +14.5 (-115) | ASU: -14.5 (-105)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: COLO: (N/A) | ASU: (N/A)
Colorado vs Arizona State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Colorado: (4.9%) | Arizona State: (95.1%)
Colorado vs Arizona State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Arizona State is 8-3 in 11 all-time head-to-head matchups against Colorado.
- Colorado defeated Arizona State, 34-31, in their last meeting on Sept. 21, 2019.
- Colorado is 3-8 straight up in its last 11 games against Arizona State.
- Arizona State is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Colorado's last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Arizona State's last nine games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.