Colorado State vs New Mexico Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 7 Game
Colorado State vs New Mexico Week 7 Game Info
Week 7 College Football Game
Colorado State Rams (2-3, 1-0 Mountain West) vs. New Mexico Lobos (2-4, 0-2 Mountain West)
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Dreamstyle Stadium – Albuquerque, NM
Colorado State vs New Mexico Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CSU: (-470) | UNM: (+340)
Spread: CSU: -9.5 (-120) | UNM: +9.5 (-102)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CSU: (N/A) | UNM: (N/A)
Colorado State vs New Mexico Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Colorado State: (81.9%) | New Mexico: (18.1%)
Colorado State vs New Mexico Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Colorado State is 42-25 in 67 all-time head-to-head matchups against New Mexico.
- Colorado State defeated New Mexico, 35-21, in their last meeting on Oct. 11, 2019.
- The total has hit the over in four of Colorado State's last five games against Mountain West opponents.
- New Mexico is 0-10 straight up in its last 10 games against Colorado State.
- Colorado State is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against New Mexico.
- New Mexico is 0-6 ATS in its last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.