The Tuesday slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the Colorado Buffaloes and the Oregon State Beavers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Colorado vs Oregon State Point Spread
Oregon State is the underdog by four points against Colorado. Oregon State is -110 to cover the spread, and Colorado is -110.
Colorado vs Oregon State Over/Under
An over/under of 138 has been set for Colorado-Oregon State on February 15, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Colorado vs Oregon State Moneyline
Colorado is the favorite, -182 on the moneyline, while Oregon State is a +150 underdog.
Colorado vs Oregon State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Colorado wins (79.4%)
Colorado vs Oregon State Betting Trends
- Colorado's record against the spread (ATS) is 8-15-3.
- As 4-point favorites or more, the Buffaloes are 4-8-3 against the spread.
- There have been 11 Colorado games (out of 24) that went over the total this season.
- Oregon State has five wins in 22 games against the spread this season.
- The Beavers have an ATS record of 4-5-1 as 4-point underdogs or greater.
- There have been 15 Oregon State games (out of 22) that hit the over this year.
Colorado vs Oregon State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Colorado: (-182) | Oregon State: (+150)
- Spread: Colorado: -4 (-110) | Oregon State: +4 (-110)
- Total: 138 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!