Clippers vs Nuggets Game 3 Info
NBA Western Conference Playoffs Round 2 - Game 3 (Series Tied 1-1)
No. 2 Los Angeles Clippers (49-23) vs. No. 3 Denver Nuggets (46-27)
Date: Monday, Sept. 7, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Clippers vs Nuggets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (-320) | DEN: (+260)
Spread: LAC: -7.5 (-110) | DEN: +7.5 (-110)
Total: 220.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAC: (54%) | DEN: (46%)
Series Price: LAC: (-1050) | DEN: (+630)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAC: (+195) | DEN: (+3600)
Updated NBA Playoff Bracket
Clippers vs Nuggets Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Denver Nuggets +7.5
Over/Under: Over 220.5
Clippers vs Nuggets Betting Trends
- Denver defeated the Clippers, 110-101, in Game 2.
- The Clippers are 12-5 against the spread (ATS) in their last 17 games.
- The Clippers are 7-3 straight up in their last 10 games.
- Denver is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Denver's last 17 games.
Clippers vs Nuggets Stats
- The Clippers are averaging 117.0 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 3 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are surrendering 110.3 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NBA).
- Denver is averaging 111.0 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NBA).
- Denver is surrendering 109.6 PPG this season (T-No. 11 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.