Cover Photo: Getty Images
China vs Spain Match Location & Start Time
2019 FIFA Women's World Cup (France)
Group B: China (1-0-1, 3 points) vs. Spain (1-0-1, 3 points)
Date: Monday, June 17, 2019
Start Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Grand Stade du Havre – Le Havre, France
Coverage: Fox Sports 1
China vs Spain Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHN: (+450) | ESP: (-120) I DRAW: (+200)
Spread: CHN: +1 (+105) | ESP: -1 (+240)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+158) | Under: (-194)
Team to Score the First Goal: CHN: (+210) | ESP: (-185) I NO GOALS: (+600)
Odds to Win Group B: CHN: (+6500) | ESP: (+3400)
Odds to Win 2019 Women's World Cup: CHN: (+10000) | ESP: (+3100)
China vs Spain Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Spain is 2-0-0 (W-D-L) in its two all-time, head-to-head matches against China.
- Spain defeated China, 2-1, in the most recent game, which was an international friendly match played Sept. 21, 2015.
- China is 3-0-2 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Spain is 2-2-1 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- China defeated South Africa, 1-0, in its last game in the 2019 Women's World Cup.
- Spain lost to Germany, 0-1, in its last game in the 2019 Women's World Cup.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.