Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Charlotte vs Florida International Point Spread
The 49ers are 3.5-point road favorites against the Panthers. Charlotte is -110 to cover the spread, while FIU is -110 to cover as the 3.5-point underdog.
Charlotte vs Florida International Over/Under
The over/under for the Charlotte vs FIU Week 6 college football matchup is set at 60.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Charlotte vs Florida International Moneyline
The moneyline has Charlotte as a -188 favorite, while FIU is the +152 underdog at home.
Charlotte vs Florida International Betting Trends
- FIU is 5-0 straight up in five all-time head-to-head matchups against Charlotte.
- FIU defeated Charlotte, 48-23, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 12, 2019.
- Charlotte is 3-17 straight up in its last 20 away games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Charlotte's last five games.
- FIU is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of FIU's last five games against Charlotte.
Charlotte vs Florida International Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHAR: (-188) | FIU: (+152)
Spread: CHAR: -3.5 (-110) | FIU: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHAR: (N/A) | FIU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.