Central Michigan vs Western Michigan Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Central Michigan vs Western Michigan Basketball Game Info
Central Michigan Chippewas (3-3, 0-0 MAC) vs. Western Michigan Broncos (1-4, 0-0 MAC)
Date: Friday, Dec. 18, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: University Arena — Kalamazoo, MI
Central Michigan vs Western Michigan Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CMU: (-104) | WMU: (-112)
Spread: CMU: +1.5 (-120) | WMU: -1.5 (-102)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CMU: (N/A) | WMU: (N/A)
Central Michigan vs Western Michigan Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Central Michigan: 40.2%
Western Michigan: 59.8%
Central Michigan vs Western Michigan Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Central Michigan defeated Western Michigan, 85-68, in the most recent matchup between these teams on March 6, 2020.
- Central Michigan has won six straight head-to-head matchups against Western Michigan.
- Western Michigan is 54-38 in 92 all-time head-to-head matchups against Central Michigan.
- Central Michigan is 1-1-2 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Western Michigan is 2-2 ATS this season.
- Central Michigan defeated St. Francis (Illinois), 91-39, in its most recent game on December 14, 2020.
- Western Michigan lost to Milwaukee, 71-63, in its most recent game on December 13, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.