Central Michigan vs San Diego State 2019 New Mexico Bowl Game Info
New Mexico Bowl 2019
Central Michigan Chippewas (8-5, 6-3 MAC) vs. San Diego State Aztecs (9-3, 5-3 Mountain West)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 21, 2019
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Dreamstyle Stadium – Albuquerque, NM
Central Michigan vs San Diego State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CMU: (+155) | SDSU: (-185)
Spread: CMU: +3.5 (-105) | SDSU: -3.5 (-115)
Total: 40 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CMU: (N/A) | SDSU: (N/A)
CMU vs SDSU Prediction
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Football Power Index (FPI).
Dreamstyle Stadium Capacity
- Dreamstyle Stadium's seating capacity is 39,224.
Central Michigan & San Diego State Strength of Schedule
- Central Michigan went 0-1 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
- San Diego State didn't play a team ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
Central Michigan vs San Diego State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This 2019 New Mexico Bowl matchup marks the first meeting between Central Michigan and San Diego State.
- Neither Central Michigan nor San Diego State have appeared in the New Mexico Bowl prior to this 2019 matchup.
- Central Michigan is 2-3 in its five all-time head-to-head matchups with Mountain West opponents.
- San Diego State is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with MAC opponents.
- Central Michigan lost to Miami (OH), 26-21, at home in the MAC Championship.
- San Diego State defeated BYU, 13-3, on the road in Week 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.