Central Conn vs Bryant Basketball Game Info
Central Connecticut Blue Devils (2-5, 2-2 NEC) vs. Bryant Bulldogs (7-2, 3-1 NEC)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 7, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Chace Athletic Center — Smithfield, RI
Central Conn vs Bryant Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: CCSU: (+750) | BRY: (-1200)
Spread: CCSU: +12.5 (-105) | BRY: -12.5 (-115)
Total: 165.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CCSU: (31%) | BRY: (69%)
Central Conn vs Bryant Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Central Connecticut: 23.1%
Central Conn vs Bryant Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Central Connecticut defeated Bryant, 75-70, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 15, 2020.
- Central Connecticut is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Bryant.
- Bryant is 12-8 in the 20 all-time matchups against Central Connecticut.
- Central Connecticut defeated SFBK, 78-59, in its most recent game on Dec. 16, 2020.
- Bryant defeated UMass, 93-88, in its most recent game on Dec. 21, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!