Celtics vs Heat Game Info
Boston Celtics (30-15, 12-10 Away) vs. Miami Heat (32-14, 21-2 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 28, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: American Airlines Arena – Miami, FL
Celtics vs Heat Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-104) | MIA: (-114)
Spread: BOS: +1.5 (-110) | MIA: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 219 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOS: (N/A) | MIA: (N/A)
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: BOS: (+1800) | MIA: (+4200)
Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends
- Boston is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Boston's last five road games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Miami's last 11 games.
- Miami is 10-1 straight up in its last 11 home games.
Celtics vs Heat Stats
- Boston is averaging 112.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 12 in the NBA).
- Boston is surrendering 105.6 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
- Miami is averaging 112.2 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NBA).
- Miami is surrendering 108.3 PPG (No. 12 in the NBA).
Celtics vs Heat Prop Bet
All Celtics-Heat betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kemba Walker - Total Points: Over 24.5 (+100) — Kemba Walker has scored 35 or more points in back-to-back games, which both came without forward Jayson Tatum on the floor, who is considered doubtful once again tonight in Miami. With Tatum off the floor this season, Walker sees a 3.5 percent usage boost and he averages 4.7 more points per 36 minutes (increased to 30.01). Walker has faced the Heat just once this season, but he dropped 28 points in that performance back on Dec. 4 at home in Boston.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.