The NBA slate on Sunday includes the Cleveland Cavaliers taking on the Detroit Pistons.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cavaliers vs Pistons Game Info
- Cleveland Cavaliers (30-19) vs. Detroit Pistons (11-37)
- Date: Sunday, January 30, 2022
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Venue: Little Caesars Arena -- Detroit, Michigan
Cavaliers vs Pistons Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CLE: (-390) | DET: (+310)
- Spread: CLE: -8.5 (-110) | DET: +8.5 (-110)
- Total: 209.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Cavaliers vs Pistons Betting Trends
- Cleveland has 30 wins in 49 games against the spread this year.
- The Cavaliers have an ATS record of 3-1 as 7.5-point favorites or more.
- Cleveland has played 49 games this year, and 18 of them have hit the over.
- Detroit has 24 wins in 48 games against the spread this season.
- The Pistons have an ATS record of 15-12 as 7.5-point underdogs or greater.
- Out of 48 Detroit games so far this year, 23 have gone over the total.
Cavaliers vs Pistons Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cavaliers win (77.9%)
Cavaliers vs Pistons Point Spread
The Cavaliers are at the Pistons, and favored by 8.5 points. Cleveland is -110 to cover the spread, with Detroit being -110.
Cavaliers vs Pistons Over/Under
An over/under of 209.5 has been set for Cavaliers-Pistons on January 30, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Cavaliers vs Pistons Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Pistons-Cavaliers, Detroit is the underdog at +310, and Cleveland is -390 playing on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!