Cavaliers vs Celtics Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Dec. 22)
By Larry Rupp
Cavaliers vs Celtics Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Cleveland Cavaliers (19-12, 10-5 Away) vs. Boston Celtics (15-16, 8-6 Home)
Date: Wednesday, December 22, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Garden — Boston, MA
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Cavaliers vs Celtics Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (+210) | BOS: (-255)
Spread: CLE: +6.5 (-108) | BOS: -6.5 (-112)
Total: 216.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: CLE: (+10000) | BOS: (+6500)
Cavaliers vs Celtics Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Boston Celtics win (67.5%)
Cavaliers vs Celtics Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 10-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Cleveland's last six games.
- Boston is 10-3 straight up in its last 13 games against Cleveland.
- The total has hit the under in four of Boston's last five games against an Eastern Conference opponent.
Cavaliers vs Celtics Prop Bets
- Jayson Tatum — 29.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- Jaylen Brown — 21.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Darius Garland — 21.5: Over (-116) | Under (-106)
- Kevin Love — 9.5: Over (-124) | Under (+102)
- Robert Williams — 9.5: Over (+110) | Under (-134)
- Jayson Tatum — 8.5: Over (+108) | Under (-132)
- Darius Garland — 7.5: Over (+114) | Under (-140)
- Marcus Smart — 5.5: Over (-122) | Under (+100)
- Dennis Schroder — 5.5: Over (+102) | Under (-124)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.