Cavaliers vs Bucks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 10
By Duel Staff
Sunday's slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Milwaukee Bucks.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Cavaliers vs Bucks Game Info
- Cleveland Cavaliers (43-38) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (51-30)
- Date: Sunday, April 10, 2022
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Venue: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse -- Cleveland, Ohio
Cavaliers vs Bucks Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CLE: (-390) | MIL: (+310)
- Spread: CLE: -8.5 (-110) | MIL: +8.5 (-110)
- Total: 226 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Cavaliers vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Cleveland has beaten the spread 40 times in 81 games.
- Against the spread as 8.5-point favorites or more, the Cavaliers are 3-1.
- Out of 81 Cleveland games so far this year, 36 have gone over the total.
- Milwaukee is 39-41-1 against the spread this season.
- This year, 41 of Milwaukee's 81 games have hit the over.
Cavaliers vs Bucks Point Spread
The Cavaliers are 8.5-point home favorites against the Bucks. Cleveland is -110 to cover the spread, and Milwaukee is -110.
Cavaliers vs Bucks Over/Under
The Cavaliers-Bucks game on April 10 has been given an over/under of 226 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
Cavaliers vs Bucks Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Cavaliers-Bucks, Cleveland is the favorite at -390, and Milwaukee is +310 playing on the road.