Condit vs McGee Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Island 4 — Welterweight Bout Match 6
Carlos "The Natural Born Killer" Condit (30-13-0, 15 KOs 13 Submissions) vs. Court "The Crusher" McGee (20-9-0, 3 KOs, 8 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 3, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the last fight of the prelim card, which begins at 7:30 p.m. EST.
Venue: Flash Forum — Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Condit vs McGee Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Fight Island 4 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Carlos Condit (+116)
- Court McGee (-136)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Condit by KO/TKO (+550)
- Condit by Points (+290)
- Condit by Submission (+700)
- McGee by KO/TKO (+850)
- McGee by Points (+125)
- McGee by Submission (+1000)
Condit vs McGee Prediction
UFC Fight Island 4 Condit-McGee prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Carlos Condit
Method of Victory: Decision/Points
Condit vs McGee Betting Trends and Stats
- Carlos Condit lost to Michael Chiesa, by submission, in his most recent bout on Dec. 29, 2018.
- Court McGee lost to Sean Brady, by unanimous decision, in his most recent bout on Oct. 18, 2019.
- Condit averages 3.56 significant strikes landed per minute with a 39 percent accuracy rate.
- McGee averages 4.86 significant strikes landed per minute with a 35 percent accuracy rate.
- Condit averages 2.34 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57 percent defense rate.
- McGee averages 3.80 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 61 percent defense rate.
- Condit has a 36 percent takedown defense rate.
- McGee averages 1.71 takedowns landed per 15 minutes.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!