Cardinals vs Reds Game Info
St Louis Cardinals (49-46, 21-26 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (43-51, 24-22 Home)
Date: Friday, July 19, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Great American Ball Park – Cincinnati, OH
Cardinals vs Reds Betting Info and Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (-108) | CIN: (-108)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-210) | CIN: -1.5 (+178)
Total: 10 – Over (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 37% | CIN: 63%
Probable Pitcher: STL: Adam Wainwright (6-7, 3.99 ERA) | CIN: Tyler Mahle (2-10, 4.82 ERA)
Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends
- St. Louis is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- St. Louis is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Cincinnati.
- Cincinnati is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
- Cincinnati is 2-4 ATS in its last six home games against St. Louis.
Cardinals vs Reds Stats
- St. Louis is averaging 4.47 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.37 runs per game this season (No. 25 in MLB).
- Adam Wainwright is 9-12 with a 5.01 ERA in 30 career appearances (25 starts) against Cincinnati.
- Tyler Mahle is 1-2 with a 5.87 ERA in three career starts against the Cardinals.
Cardinals vs Reds Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Reds betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Adam Wainwright - Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-128) – Wainwright may not have the best career ERA over his 30 appearances against the Reds, but he has been a great source of strikeouts lately. Wainwright has fanned at least five batters in six of his last seven contests, averaging more than 6.85 Ks per appearance over this stretch.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.