Cardinals vs Pirates Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (51-47, 23-27 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (46-52, 23-23 Home)
Date: Monday, July 22, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park – Pittsburgh, PA
Cardinals vs Pirates Betting Info and Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (-108) | PIT: (-108)
Spread: STL: -1.5 (+142) | PIT: +1.5 (-168)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 85% | PIT: 15%
Probable Pitcher: STL: Daniel Ponce de Leon (1-0, 2.80 ERA) | PIT: Trevor Williams (3-3, 5.17 ERA)
Cardinals vs Pirates Betting Trends
- St. Louis is 6-1 straight up and against the spread (ATS) in its last seven road games against Pittsburgh.
- The total has hit the over in five of Pittsburgh's last six home games against St. Louis.
- St. Louis is 6-3 straight up in its last nine road games.
- St. Louis is 2-4 straight up in its last six games against Pittsburgh.
Cardinals vs Pirates Stats
- St. Louis is averaging 4.51 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.66 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
- Daniel Ponce de Leon is 0-1 with a 6.23 ERA in two career starts against Pittsburgh.
- Trevor Williams is 4-4 with a 5.50 ERA in 13 career appearances (10 starts) against St. Louis.
Cardinals vs Pirates Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Pirates betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Daniel Ponce de Leon - Strikeouts: Under 3.5 (+134) — Tonight, the Cardinals and Pirates open up a series at PNC Park after having just played in St. Louis last week. As such, Daniel Ponce de Leon will be taking another turn against the Pirates, after pitching poorly against them last week (four runs on eight hits in 3 2/3 innings). Longevity has been an issue for Ponce de Leon, who has failed to make it out of the fourth inning in three of his last four starts. If he struggles again, it will be tough to reach four strikeouts against a Pirates' lineup that doesn't whiff very often, averaging just 7.81 Ks per game (No. 4 in MLB).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.