Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cardinals vs Nationals Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (18-10, 6-6 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (12-15, 6-9 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Cardinals vs Nationals Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (-112) | WAS: (-102)
Spread: STL: -1.5 (+138) | WAS: +1.5 (-162)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 71% | WAS: 29%
Starting Pitcher: STL: Adam Wainwright (2-2, 3.96 ERA) | WAS: Anibal Sanchez (0-3, 6.00 ERA)
Cardinals vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats
- St. Louis is 8-1 straight up in its last nine games.
- St. Louis is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in road games this season.
- Washington is 3-12 ATS in home games this season.
- Washington is 3-7 straight up in its last 10 games.
Cardinals vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Most Hits: St. Louis Cardinals (-110) – Nationals' pitcher Anibal Sanchez has seen a sluggish start to the season. The righty has allowed 32 hits in 27.0 innings with a 1.78 WHIP. Meanwhile, the Cardinals have the best batting average in the MLB at .269. Plus, St. Louis' Adam Wainwright has allowed five or fewer hits in four of his five starts this season. The Cardinals also outhit the Nationals in Monday's game.
Create an account with TVG today to get Double Your First Deposit Up to $100!
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.