Cardinals vs Giants Game Info
Arizona Cardinals (2-3-1, 1-1 Away) vs. New York Giants (2-4, 1-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 20, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium – East Rutherford, NJ
Cardinals vs Giants Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+164) | NYG: (-190)
Spread: ARI: +3.5 (-110) | NYG: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ARI: 32% | NYG: 68%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: ARI: (+25000) | NYG: (+20000)
Cardinals vs Giants Betting Trends
- Arizona is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Arizona's last seven games.
- The Giants are 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of the Giants' last 12 games against Arizona.
Cardinals vs Giants Stats
- Arizona is averaging 22.3 points per game this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
- Arizona is surrendering 28.5 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- The Giants are averaging 18.5 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
- The Giants are surrendering 26.7 PPG this season (No.27 in the NFL).
- Arizona defeated the Atlanta Falcons, 34-33, at home in Week 6.
- The Giants lost to the New England Patriots, 35-14, on the road in Week 6.
Cardinals vs Giants Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Giants odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Cardinals) Total Points: Over 24 (-106) – The Cardinals' offense has been rolling lately, averaging 30.0 PPG over their last two games. Arizona has done most of its damage through the air, as Kyler Murray is averaging 296.5 passing yards per game during that stretch. That could give the Cardinals a significant advantage over the Giants, as New York's secondary has allowed 285.0 passing yards per game this season, which is the second-highest total in the NFL. If New York can't contain Murray, Arizona could light up the scoreboard here.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.