Cardinals vs Buccaneers Game Info
Arizona Cardinals (3-5-1, 2-2 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-6, 0-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 10, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Raymond James Stadium – Tampa, FL
Cardinals vs Buccaneers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+186) | TB: (-220)
Spread: ARI: +4.5 (-110) | TB: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 52 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ARI: 63% | TB: 37%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: ARI: (+45000) TB: (+25000)
Cardinals vs Buccaneers Betting Trends
- Arizona is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- Arizona is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in Tampa Bay's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Arizona's last 11 games against Tampa Bay.
Cardinals vs Buccaneers Stats
- Arizona is averaging 21.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Arizona is surrendering 27.9 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is averaging 28.8 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 31.5 PPG this season (No. 31 in the NFL).
- Arizona lost to the San Francisco 49ers, 28-25, in Week 9.
- Tampa Bay lost to the Seattle Seahawks, 40-34, in Week 9.
Cardinals vs Buccaneers Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Buccaneers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Total: Over 26.5 (+110) – This game features two teams that play at a fast pace on offense, while also giving up a ton of points on defense. It's the perfect recipe for a shootout, as the Buccaneers' game total has been 50 points or more in their last six games. While the Cardinals' offense has not been as consistent this season, Kyler Murray should have one of his better games of the season against a Buccaneers' pass defense that allows the second-most yards per game in the NFL.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.