MLB action on Saturday includes the St. Louis Cardinals taking on the Cincinnati Reds.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Cardinals vs Reds Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (49-44) vs. Cincinnati Reds (34-56)
- Date: Saturday, July 16, 2022
- Time: 2:15 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Cardinals vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-172) | CIN: (+144)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+112) | CIN: +1.5 (-134)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Cardinals vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The St. Louis Cardinals will hand the ball to Miles Mikolas (6-7, 2.62 ERA), who is looking for win No. 7 on the season, and the Reds will turn to Nick Lodolo (2-2, 4.44 ERA).
Cardinals vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (61.0%)
Cardinals vs Reds Moneyline
- Cincinnati is a +144 underdog on the moneyline, while St. Louis is a -172 favorite at home.
Cardinals vs Reds Spread
- The Reds are at the Cardinals, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Reds are -134 to cover the spread, and the Cardinals are +112.
Cardinals vs Reds Over/Under
- Cardinals versus Reds, on July 16, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -105 and the under -115.
Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have been victorious in 30, or 69.8%, of the 43 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, St. Louis has won 10 of 15 games when listed as at least -168 or better on the moneyline.
- St. Louis and their opponents have gone over in 44 of their 94 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Reds have won 36.8% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (25-43).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +142 or longer, Cincinnati has an 11-27 record (winning only 28.9% of its games).
- Cincinnati has had an over/under set by bookmakers 86 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 45 of those games (45-39-2).