Capitals vs Blues Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Washington Capitals (20-6-8, 10-3-3 Away) vs. St. Louis Blues (19-10-5, 12-3-2 Home)
Date: Friday, January 7, 2022
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Enterprise Center — St. Louis, MO
Broadcast: NHL Network
Capitals vs Blues Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSH: (-113) | STL: (-108)
Spread: WSH: +1.5 (-265) | STL: -1.5 (+210)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: WSH: (+1600) | STL: (+2500)
Capitals vs Blues Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: St. Louis Blues win (53.3%)
Capitals vs Blues Betting Trends
- Washington is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games against St. Louis.
- St. Louis is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 home games.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Washington's last 16 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of St. Louis' last 10 games against Washington.
Capitals vs Blues Prop Bets
- Alexander Ovechkin — 0.5: Over (+106) | Under (-130)
- Evgeny Kuznetsov — 0.5: Over (+245) | Under (-320)
- Jordan Kyrou — 0.5: Over (+260) | Under (-340)
- Alexander Ovechkin — 0.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
- Evgeny Kuznetsov — 0.5: Over (+110) | Under (-134)
- Robert Thomas — 0.5: Over (+120) | Under (-148)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.