The NBA slate on Sunday includes the Chicago Bulls facing the Orlando Magic.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Bulls vs Magic Game Info
- Chicago Bulls (28-16) vs. Orlando Magic (8-39)
- Date: Sunday, January 23, 2022
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Venue: Amway Center -- Orlando, Florida
Bulls vs Magic Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHI: (-154) | ORL: (+130)
- Spread: CHI: -3 (-110) | ORL: +3 (-110)
- Total: 215 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Bulls vs Magic Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Chicago is 26-18-0 this season.
- The Bulls have an ATS record of 13-5 as 3.5-point favorites or greater.
- There have been 22 Chicago games (out of 44) that hit the over this season.
- Orlando has covered the spread 19 times in 47 games.
- The Magic are 18-25-1 as 3.5-point underdogs or greater.
- There have been 24 Orlando games (out of 47) that hit the over this year.
Bulls vs Magic Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Bulls win (78.6%)
Bulls vs Magic Point Spread
The Magic are 3-point home underdogs against the Bulls. Orlando is -110 to cover the spread, and Chicago is -110.
Bulls vs Magic Over/Under
Bulls versus Magic, on January 23, has an over/under of 215, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Bulls vs Magic Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Magic-Bulls, Orlando is the underdog at +130, and Chicago is -154 playing on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!