Bulls vs Hawks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 3
By Duel Staff
The Chicago Bulls will take on the Atlanta Hawks in NBA action on Thursday.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game.
Bulls vs Hawks Game Info
- Chicago Bulls (39-23) vs. Atlanta Hawks (29-32)
- Date: Thursday, March 3, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: State Farm Arena -- Atlanta, Georgia
Bulls vs Hawks Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHI: (-196) | ATL: (+164)
- Spread: CHI: -4.5 (-110) | ATL: +4.5 (-110)
- Total: 231.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Bulls vs Hawks Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Chicago is 37-25-0 this year.
- The Bulls are 14-4 as 4.5-point favorites or more.
- Chicago has played 62 games this year, and 32 of them have hit the over.
- Atlanta is 28-34-0 against the spread this year.
- As a 4.5-point underdog or more, the Hawks have two wins ATS (2-7).
- There have been 34 Atlanta games (out of 61) that hit the over this season.
Bulls vs Hawks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Hawks win (54.9%)
Bulls vs Hawks Point Spread
The Hawks are underdogs by 4.5 points at home versus the Bulls. Atlanta is -110 to cover the spread, and Chicago is -110.
Bulls vs Hawks Over/Under
A total of 231.5 points has been set for the Bulls-Hawks matchup on March 3, with the over available at -112 and the under at -108.
Bulls vs Hawks Moneyline
The Bulls vs Hawks moneyline has Chicago as a -196 favorite, while Atlanta is a +164 underdog at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!