Bulls vs Bucks Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Playoffs Game 2 (April 20)
By Larry Rupp
Bulls vs Bucks Playoff Game Info
2021-22 NBA Playoffs — Round 1 Game 2 (MIL Leads 1-0)
Chicago Bulls (46-36, 19-22 Away) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (51-31, 27-14 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 20, 2022
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
Bulls vs Bucks Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+385) | MIL: (-500)
Spread: CHI: +10 (-110) | MIL: -10 (-110)
Total: 225 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: CHI: (+24000) | MIL: (+470)
Bulls vs Bucks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire and will be updated when available.
Bulls vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Milwaukee defeated Chicago, 93-86, in Game 1 of this series on Sunday, April 17.
- Chicago is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Chicago's last seven games.
- Milwaukee is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games against Chicago.
- The total has hit the under in four of Milwaukee's last five games against Chicago.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.