Week 8's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Buffalo Bulls and Akron Zips.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Buffalo vs Akron Point Spread
The Bulls are 12.5-point road favorites against the Zips. Buffalo is -110 to cover the spread, while Akron is -110 to cover as the 12.5-point underdog.
Buffalo vs Akron Over/Under
The over/under for the Buffalo vs Akron Week 8 college football matchup is set at 57.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Buffalo vs Akron Moneyline
The Bulls vs Zips moneyline has Buffalo as a -520 favorite, while Akron is the +370 underdog at home.
Buffalo vs Akron Betting Trends
- Akron is 11-9 straight up in 20 all-time head-to-head matchups against Buffalo.
- Buffalo defeated Akron, 56-7, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Buffalo is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Akron.
- The total has hit the under in six of Buffalo's last nine games.
- Akron is 2-12 ATS in its last 14 home games.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Akron's last 18 games played in October.
Buffalo vs Akron Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUFF: (-520) | AKRON: (+370)
Spread: BUFF: -12.5 (-110) | AKRON: +12.5 (-110)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BUFF: (N/A) | AKRON: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.