Bucks vs Raptors Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets and Betting Insights for NBA Game
Bucks vs Raptors Game Info
Milwaukee Bucks (49-8, 23-5 Away) vs. Toronto Raptors (42-15, 23-7 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 25, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Arena – Toronto, ON
Bucks vs Raptors Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-114) | TOR: (-102)
Spread: MIL: -1 (-110) | TOR: +1 (-110)
Total: 231.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIL: 69% | TOR: 31%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: MIL: (+240) | TOR: (+2200)
Bucks vs Raptors Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 7-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Milwaukee's last five games.
- Toronto is 12-6 ATS in its last 18 games.
- Toronto is 9-0 straight up in its last nine home games.
Bucks vs Raptors Stats
- Milwaukee is averaging 120.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 107.8 PPG this season (T-No. 7 in the NBA).
- Toronto is averaging 113.3 PPG this season (T-No. 8 in the NBA).
- Toronto is surrendering 106.1 PPG (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee defeated the Washington Wizards, 137-134 (OT), on the road in its most recent game on Monday, Feb. 24.
- Toronto defeated the Indiana Pacers, 127-81, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 23.
Bucks vs Raptors Prop Bet
All Bucks-Raptors betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Serge Ibaka - Points & Rebounds: Over 26.5 (-120) — This showdown between the two top Eastern Conference teams is set to be tense. However, the Bucks are on the second night of a road back-to-back after Monday's overtime win over the Wizards. The Raptors are more rested and have been relying heavily on Serge Ibaka offensively in recent games. The Bucks also might be without Brook Lopez, who missed Monday's game with a sore back. That could make life much easier for Ibaka, who has averaged 21.0 points and 7.9 rebounds per game over his last 10 contests. Notably, Ibaka has reached 27 combined points and rebounds in four of his last six games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.